Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Reflective Learning 1


NEW LEARNING



What did I learn that was new to me?

I learn and experience many new things in studies such as Study and communication skills, Programming, IT skills (ITS), Computer Technology (CT)and e-Business.


PERSONAL REACTION

How did I feel about what was done? 

Exactly what my intent to learn is to enhance my self confidence that i could succeed as everyone else and trying to get what i want most is to be successful and frankly to change and improve my financial.


Did it affect me emotionally and if so how?
 
Yes, always in positive minded to achieve excitement in learning and responsible for my own success and failure.


What did I like or enjoy and why?

-The given task is done on due date.
-Write the main points, rewrite the lecturer note.
-Reviewing the notes at home.
-Discussion in group, share different ideas with creativity. 
-Got inspiration in doing my task.

Why? I feel comfort and satisfied.


What did I dislike and why?
 
- When i cant understand the lecturer trying to says.
- Unable to understand the complicated words.
- Unable to provide my assignment due time limits.

Why? Distractions by surfing internet during class time.
          

 
What did I find easy to do or understand and why?

- Try to more concentrate and be a good listener
- Focusing and try to catch up faster what the lecturer says.
- Is much easier if i could understand the lecturer meant.
- Keep asking the lecturer things that i didn't understand.
- Find out the words that i didn't know in the dictionary or by surfing.


What did I find difficult or challenging to do or understand and why?

- Hard in making an interesting and ideas in sentences.
- Hard in searching important main points.
- Hard in making the right and proper English in writing and    speaking.
- Hard to find out the right articles for the right topic. 
- Hard in knowing complicate words meant.

Why? Lack in reading and revising during leisure time.
          Deficiency in speaking English.

ACTION TO BE TAKEN


Is there any action that I will take as a result of what was done?

- Self motivation
- Self awareness
- Self confidence
- Self discipline
- Self improvement

2 comments:

  1. I enjoy reading this reflective writing.
    I hope you understand my lectures T_T
    but I might be too gagap and to fast. Slow me down, when I move too fast & too furious.
    My priority is your understanding to the subject and sharing knowledge with you guys.

    Now, I feel like to do my reflective writing also.
    yawwwww

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe thnx 4 da comments miss..
    i'll almost understand what been taught by u,so far so good..:)
    No worries miss,If i dont understand i will keep asking for help from u till i understand what u meant by (kes majal la tu)..hehe

    i like ur word gagap n too fast too furious..haha lyk movies plg..:P

    yaa, u shud do ur reflective writing too so dat i can read what ur secret during ur class time with us n i can leave a comment too.. hehe.. :)

    ReplyDelete